There is a lot of ground to cover this time of year and some reportage will inevitably be delayed. But rest assured, all the teams – from senior club to high school – that are celebrating winning seasons and hoisting championship trophies will be interviewed and featured on The Rugby Breakdown (TRB).
TRB currently has the following interviews in the hopper and they’ll feature in articles this week:
- Divine Savior Holy Angels head coach John Klein on winning the Wisconsin HS 15s State Championship + Hamilton captain Meghan Rank on the team’s first-ever finals appearance
- St. Joseph Academy head coach Mary Wunderle on the team’s Rugby Ohio 7s championship
- Northern Michigan head coach Tina Nesberg and captains Bianca Rosales and Kaitlyn Bammel on winning the Great Waters Small College Division
- Temple head coach Gary Pariseau on the Owls’ repeat Mid-Atlantic conference championship
- SUNY Cortland head coaches Natalie DiMeglio & Ashley Crossway on winning Upstate New York Small College Division
- East Stroudsburg head coach Angela Horner on winning the EPRU Small College championship
- Notre Dame College head coach Jack Nece on leading NCR Division I polls
A lot of important games occurred last weekend (see the scores page for more detail), and TRB will do its best to give those accomplishments light. If we’re missing anyone, then feel free to alert us. This weekend is going to be big, with the Midwest senior club championship finals and opening rounds of collegiate regional playoffs. Everything is on the radar; there’s a just a long queue for follow-ups.